Wednesday 12 January 2011

Only Connect - University Challenge Special - Monday 8:30 - BBC4

There’s a question I’ve heard asked a few times. It goes something along the lines of – How well would University Challenge winners fare against winners of other serious quiz competitions ? Well, on this coming Monday we’ll all get the chance to find out as Alex Guttenplan, Jenny Harris and Josh Scott, 3 of last year’s University Challenge winners get to take on the Crossworders – David Stainer, Mark Grant and Ian Bayley, who won the first series of Only Connect, and then went on to defeat my friends the Rugby Boys, winners of series 2. I won’t lie to you, I know the result, but I don’t know the full ins and outs of what happened in the show. So I shall be watching with great interest on Monday evening as soon as I get in from our League quiz match. I suggest that you might enjoy it if you do the same.

No comments: